VP of Operations Job Duties
- Develop, implement and manage operating plans and comprehensive management systems that create clear focus, organizational structure, functional accountabilities and goals across the Foundation.
- Manage day-to-day financial and accounting reporting, including developing and implementing management/Board reports that analyze and forecast financial activity and operational efficiency; analyze information to highlight existing or potential problems and institute procedures to correct them.
- Lead the planning and preparation of the annual budget and provide appropriate periodic reports to TPC staff, board and advisors.
- Standardize and streamline internal human resources and finance procedures as needed for efficient operations and communicate changes to staff.
- Provide direction to human resources to assess staffing structure and build an internal culture that attracts, motivates, and retains employees and one that provides a competitive advantage. In conjunction with the HR Manager, oversee the development of staff training programs.
- Oversee and approve compensation, benefit and salary administration, and related human resources budgets, plans and programs.
- Overall responsible for Personnel orientation, record-keeping, and for ensuring office policies and procedures are up-to-date.
- In coordination with the Office Manager and technology consultants, ensure the technology infrastructure maximizes productivity and furthers the Company’s mission.